Sunday 8 June 2008

Get a life you morons!

As you can see I like to begin my articles with a quiescent title that doesn't give anything away about the article. Moron; an idiot, there are many different types but in this article I'm berating a more particular group (or 2). 
     On saturday i went to play tennis and we found that one of the new nets had been set alight. Not just with a lighter, I'm assuming the morons must have 'ligitimately' found some petrol that happened to be lying around near the net and then poured it over then net. The netting was a pile of black ash under the blackened plastic that had set in a long line following from pole to pole.  Mindless vandalism. I postulate to know what the reason. As they did it the group were probably guffawing and enjoying it. How funny... you set a net on fire... that was really really funny. What would possess a people to do this, it really makes me angry that someone would be so idiotic. Of course that means we've got to put up with a missing net now because they thought it was funny to urn the other one, why should we!!! It's not just that a net is now dysfunctional  but it's the ideology behind it what is the world coming to?? I don't mean to generalise -as there are lots of brilliant people around- but it does seem the moron trait is far too common.  
          Annoyed thoroughly already but I began to despair as a new group rode on their bicycles up to the net. I was completely exasperated when they found it funny, they were all probably about 11/12 and morons in waiting. I seriously considered confronting them when they began to destroy the remains of the net further, the metal cord that ran from the two poles that supported the deceased net was still intact. They were putting the front tyre of the bike on the cord and pressing forward. Morons! Being 6"3' I had few qualms about confronting them, even if they were on bikes and outnumbered me. I regret slightly that I didn't but the net fought back and a moron-to-be slipped and banged his head on the handle bar. He wasn't hurt much but still I found it hard to conceal my slightly vindictive smile. Cruel, harsh maybe but something has to be done to destroy the destructive mentality we face in many people today.
                On a much brighter note have a good weekend and remember fight the morons!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those damn morons. I mean, who in their right mind would burn a tennis net? Me? Maybe =D But yeah, indefinitly stupid these people who find destruction funny. It's like, if someone had burnt their tracksuits, they wouldn't be laughing as much right? Hmm...

Meet me at the tennis courts, midnight. I have an idea. Bring a bottle of petrol, a lighter and a hoodie to lure them. I've got a plan...

Tom.

Matthew said...

but we've already done that once :p

very true i wonder what would happen to them if they saw the light of day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah burn their tracksuits with them in them

Matthew said...

(deffo!!) Come on I don't want my blog to become a mouth piece fore hatred and violence!

Anonymous said...

Nick. You disgust me.

I mean. Obviously we're going to burn them but I'd rather burn them without their tracksuits. Firstly forcing them to grow their hair, then to wear right pants and finally the speak in proper english.

And then, only then, will be burn them among a huge pit of tracksuits.

AND, tennis nets.

Tom.

Matthew said...

"finally the speak in proper english."

"burn...tennis nets."

he's one of them get him!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please Matthew.

HAVE YOU SEEN MY HAIR!

XD Tom.

Matthew said...

yeah i know I could tell it was a wig straight away! he's one in disguise!! his true hair is what he had in year 7!!